Chef: Charles Wilson
- 1 1/2 cups of Griopro® Cricket Powder
- 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 banana
- 1 1/4 cups of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Start by mixing all dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl, including Griopro® Cricket Powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients in separate container and then slowly blend into dry ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- On a stove top set to medium heat, pour the batter into a well-oiled skillet and flip pancakes every two minutes.